In order to keep the company registered with ASIC annual fee is required to be paid. The annual review date is the anniversary date of registration or incorporation. You will receive the annual review package from ASIC directly if you are using your own address as a registered office. If you are using the Clear Tax office as a registered address we will email you the review package along with the invoice.
Depending on the company type, the annual review fee will change:
- A proprietary company – $290
- A special purpose company (proprietary) – $59 e.g. SMSF trustee company
(Bare trustee or Family trustee company will pay $290)
Late payment fee
Late fees apply if you don’t pay your annual review fee on time:
- Payment up to one month late – $87
- Payment more than one month late – $362
To keep your company registered, you must complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Pay your annual company review fee – ASIC invoice will include the BPAY details
- Step 2: Check and update your company details – if you need to change anything e.g. address, ensure to do this via Form 484.
- Step 3: Pass a solvency resolution – confirmation from the company’s Director to confirm the company can pay its debt when they are due
Clear Tax can manage the above for you along with providing you with a registered office address, feel free to contact us.
Our service includes:
- Paying the fee on your behalf when its due
- Updating the details with ASIC if required
- Prepare the solvency resolution
- Update you on any ASIC correspondence in a timely manner
General Advice Warning: It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided and the nature of the relevant financial product regarding your objectives, financial situation, and needs.